The Sports association was born at the same time as the Golf. It is governed by the law of Associations of 1901, and has its own statutes. It works in convention with the owner company of the Golf.
It is affiliated with the French Federation of Golf within the framework of a protocol with the SEGAM society and the FFGolf.
The Sports Association aims at:
- Encouraging and to making practising the golf.
- Working out a high level sporting policy, as well individual as by team.
- Taking part in the training of young people to this sport by the development of the club championships, by managing and training the teams and by participating in the school of golf.
It's composed of:
- President : Bruno Duvivier
- Vice-President : Martine Pezé, André Gyssens
- Captain : Daniel Vekeman
- Secretary : Brigitte Wierre
- Treasurer : André Gyssens
- Treasurer-Assistant : Guy Wierre
- Young : Martine Pezé
- Ladies: Laurence Dubois
- Men: Gilbert Dombru
- Seniors : Guy Poulain
- By Trophy : André Gyssens